Terms and Conditions
The term '[business name]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of all of the technology platform(s) whose registered office is 8 Castlepark, Kinsale, Co Cork, Ireland. DoctoralNet Ltd, is the sole owner of all material and all copyrights as apply to the Copyright and Related Rights Act, of 2000 as registered by CRO#525783 in the Irish State. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do of course, stand behind the process and ideas on this site as providing for you a viable and efficient path through the intricacies of academic dissertation or thesis work.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. At the same time, should you wish us to explain the reseach logic behind any outcomes resulting from the use of this site to your supervisor or advisor, academic community etc, we will be happy to do so.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the dissertation process as outlined by the milestones and maps, the automations, the design, layout, etc. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator used herein because of an ongoing relationship with those entities.
- Unauthorised use of or replication of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1.5 DATA PROTECTION PROTECTION ACT 1998
DoctoralNet Limited may use your personal information to provide products and associated services you request to administer your account and to contact you for feedback on your use of such products and services. If you provide your email address when you register with us or buy from us, we will not send unsolicited marketing material to you. All information supplied will be held by DoctoralNet Ltd and will remain secure and confidential. Your details will only be used for research purposes and will not be passed on to any third parties or used for marketing purposes in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data will only be disclosed to employees of DoctoralNet Limited to enable them to improve products and services administered by them and by your university when your membership is provided by an institution you attend. The data will be kept securely for as long as you are our client.